USTA Team Tennis matches are held at the Ladera courts beginning in January - October. Team tennis is played against other clubs in the mid-Peninsula area. Courts 2, 3 & 4 are reserved for these matches. Teams are set up according to ability using the NTRP system.
LRD USTA RULES
All USTA teams must consist of a minimum 75% Ladera Recreation District members. Non-LRD members must pay $125 for each team they participate on. Non-LRD members who have paid this fee may participate in any team clinics that are given by an approved LRD instructor and may participate in any captain -scheduled practice.
- Must be a member of the LRD
- Must collect all non-member fees and submit to the Club Managers before any courts can be reserved.
- Must submit a roster of all players indicating members/non-members.
- Must co-ordinate with other USTA captains before scheduling any matches. All schedules must be approved by the managers before any dates are posted or courts are reserved.
- Must read and be familiar with all LRD tennis rules
- Courts may not be reserved for team practices. Team practices must follow LRD rules - i.e. courts are taken on a first-come-first-serve basis; at least one person on a court must be an LRD member.
- Courts may be reserved for clinics (posted play times include warm up practice) subject to approval by the Managers
- Clinics may only be offered by an LRD approved instructor
- A maximum of 3 courts may be used for USTA matches or clinic
No Sunday matches may be scheduled between May 1 and October 1.
From October 2 - April 30th, a maximum of 2 Sunday matches per month may be scheduled.
For further information on USTA tennis, please contact the office at 650-854-3242 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org